Smart Home Technology: How it Affects Your Property Insurance
Technology is transforming our homes, and property insurance is taking notice. By 2025, 77.3% of US homes will have at least one smart device,...
3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
One would think that certain things should go without saying. For example, knowing not to shove a fork in a hot toaster is hopefully somewhat...
Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
For over 400 years, most of the world has used the Gregorian calendar. Implemented as a modification of the Julian calendar by Pope Gregory XIII,...
Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
Let's face it: our financial concerns are slightly different than they were in our 20s. Retirement looms, healthcare costs creep up, and those...
New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
Within the lyrics of Auld Lang Syne, the timeless song often sung just after the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve, we raise our glasses to...
The Magic of Christmas Traditions
When chestnuts are roasting and Jack Frost is nipping at your nose, you know the holiday season is upon us. Perhaps your family doesn’t roast tree...
How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
The holiday season is a time for joy, family, and celebration. But for many of us, it's also a time of immense stress. Between shopping, cooking,...
Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
Ah, the marvelous workings of the human mind – where memories are crafted and cognitive functions dance. If you're in the wise age group of 50 and...
The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
Mark Twain once said, "The best way to get something done is to begin by doing something else." If that's not the battle cry of productive...
How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
As the autumn leaves begin their graceful descent and the air gets a bit nippy, it's undeniable that chilly, gloomy days are part of the seasonal...
Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
Dogs are more than pets; they're loyal companions who offer love, laughter, and a sense of purpose. Choosing the right dog breed for your needs...
DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
By choosing the right project and embracing the joy of crafting, you will embark on a fulfilling journey of creativity and self-discovery....
Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
As the seasons change and the days grow shorter, some people face a condition called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). According to the National...
How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
Flying offers the allure of exploration and adventure. In fact, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, U.S. airlines carried a...
How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
Is it possible to embrace the beauty of aging with open arms? Sounds fanciful, but it can be done by shifting the narrative and exploring the...
- Smart Home Technology: How it Affects Your Property Insurance
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
- How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
- Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
- DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- Tips to Consider when Selecting a Contractor
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- What is Credit Health Insurance? (Copy1)
- What is Credit Health Insurance? (Copy)
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Does Uber Insurance Cover Passengers?
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year's Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- How Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustments Affect Your Taxes
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Fun Part-Time Jobs for Retirees
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 16 Tips for Keeping Your Home Secure While You’re Away
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- The Most Important Fall Home Maintenance Tasks
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- How to Retire Early
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- Financial Planning After Saying “I Do!” - 3 Crucial Steps
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Protect Your Home from Wildfires
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- Are Personal Items Covered by My Auto Insurance Policy?
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- Happiness Through Healthy Food
- 5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
- 10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
- How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
- Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
- Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
- Is Working from Home Covered by Homeowners Insurance?
- Giving and Forgiving
- Things We Are Grateful for This Year
- Maintenance Checklist for the Year-End
- How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
- Ben Franklin: Father of Modern Insurance
- Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
- Stacked vs Non-Stacked Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- The Art of Aging Well
- Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
- Using HSAs In Your Retirement Planning
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Mortgages Dissected: Details to Know
- 5 Most Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- Bucket List Ideas and Why It’s Important
- Insurance Coverage All Small Business Owners Must Consider
- Don’t Lose Non-Refundable Down Payments with Travel Insurance
- 8 Gas Savings Tips During Summer
- Keeping Your Landscaping Lush Under the Hot Summer Sun
- Safety Tips for Outdoor Barbecues
- Should You Pay Off Debt or Save For Retirement?
- The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
- Smart Things to Consider When Buying a House
- Tips for Making Dinnertime Special
- Understanding Hurricane Deductibles
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Back to Work: How Businesses Are Trying to Make Workers Feel Safe
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- How to Live Without Regrets
- Benefits of Grateful Living